Anchor House offers an all inclusive rent with added facilities such as: Fully equipped modern gym, sauna, 2 South facing gardens with BBQ & pizza ovens, central location opposite Hull Royal Infirmary, 5 minute walk to the railway station, easy access to the A63 / M62 motorway network. For convenience at an additional cost accommodation is available to be fully serviced by “Eazy -Rooms”
To discuss your requirements for long or short term let, please contact MyPad on 01482 342445
WHY OUTSOURCE BOOK-KEEPING?
As a business owner, you maybe thinking, how much money does my business actually make? How much should I charge for services/products? Have you even calculated how much your business is costing you? The answer for most people is probably not!
We have all been guilty (especially on start up), of neglecting “the figures” as we’ve been too busy “running the business”. Its all too easy to get caught up in the day to day and not take a moment and reflect on which direction we are actually heading.
This is where outsourcing can help:
1. Creating more time – Book-keeping frees up your valuable time, enabling your efforts to be concentrated into improving your company.
2. Expertise when you need it – Running a business can be a daunting task. Reflecting on your business with external resources gives you a fresh new look and can help you drill down to calculate where money is effectively being spent and where it maybe wasted.
3. Saving you money – By spending a little you can save a lot!!! Spend less hours on paperwork and you could be released to carry out further services, sell more products or market your business. Additionally if your accountant is currently looking after your general accounts administration, they typically charge a lot more per hour.
4. Focused work staff – By outsourcing you are removing the day-to-day distractions of the office. It’s hard for a book-keeper to concentrate on the task in hand around the hustle and bustle of a business. Streamlining offsite can effectively aid the process.
6. Employment worries – As outsourcers are not direct employees, you do not have to worry about holiday pay, PAYE and contracts of employment. Services are predominately provided on a need basis only, cutting down on wasted time and resource.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements further:
Call: Louise (01482) 842802
Email: [email protected]